You can download the application here: http://www.phy-dev.nl/OIPT-RecipeViewer-Installer.exe. After installation, the application starts with some example recipes. To start working on actual recipes, you can do one of the following:
- If you are running the software on the same computer that is running the Oxford software, you can point the OIPT-RecipeViewer towards the recipes on that computer (typically C:[OI SOFTWARE]\ \Recdata).
- If you are running the OIPT-RecipeViewer on a separate computer, you have to get the recipes from the computer running the Oxford software onto your current computer. There are two easy methods to do this:
- Export recipes from the OIPT-RecipeViewer on the computer that is running the Oxford software if you have it installed there
- Zip the Recdata folder; make sure the zip file also contains the Recdata folder in which the recipes are located. Do not zip the recipes only resulting in a zip file with a bunch of files.
- Tip and tricks for first use are displayed in the application on the first tab.